Friday, February 11, 2011

Roller coaster

Life is a roller coaster, there is no denying that. It's interesting, the older I get and the more I progress through life, it seems as if the highs are higher, and lows are lower. This is the time in my life where I am making the most important decisions I will ever make. I feel like every little decision I make right now affects my forever. It tends to be a little overwhelming at times but I just have to keep in mind that my life is whatever I make of it. My decisions determine my future, it's simple. Recently I have done a lot of reflecting on my life so far and it's so interesting because I have had a lot of ups and downs, and the ups are what stand out in my mind throughout my life, but the downs are my moments of growth, strength and refinement. I can only imagine the hills and valleys of marriage life, and then as a mother. Although they are never "fun," I have learned to appreciate the lows in my life. Without the lows I would never appreciate and love the highs. Life is a crazy ride, and I am just loving every single one of it's twists and turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment